- Has an injury or aging left you with difficulty speaking or putting sentences together?
- Have you noticed a mental decline lately such as increased forgetfulness or difficulty naming objects?
- Do you have difficulty eating or swallowing food and drinks?
In addition to Adults, Infants and Children with various genetic or developmental conditions may also be assessed and treated to improve that child's development.
Clinical EvaluationEvaluation services provided by the speech therapist include:
- Assessment of infant, pediatric and adult speaking function, swallowing and feeding skills
- Projection of development in children and adolescents
- Analysis of speech, language, and cognitive function in both adults and children
- Assessment of voice and speaking volume
- Assessing needs for adaptive communication equipment
- Family and Patient education on medical therapies and intervention options
- A home exercise program to improve functional communication and the ability to eat safely.
Conditions We Treat
- Parkinson's Disease
- Juvenile Dermatomyositis
- Hearing Loss
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Smith Magenis syndrome
- Cleft Palate